Communication Optical Cable Hdpe Plastic Communication Conduit
Plastic communication conduit Features:
1. The inner core of the silicon core layer is a solid, permanent lubricant;
2. The silicon core layer of the inner wall is synchronously extruded into the wall of the high-density polyethylene pipe, and uniformly distributes the inner wall of the pipe, does not peel off, detaches, and has the same life as the silicon pipe;
3. The silicon core layer of the inner wall has the same physical and mechanical properties as the high density polyethylene;
4. The frictional characteristics of the inner core silicon core layer remain unchanged, and the cable can be repeatedly extracted in the pipe;
1. Low friction: Plastic communication conduit's inner layer of ducts is duly silicon coated which minimizes the friction between optical fibre cables(OFC) and the duct during the process of blowing the cable into the ducts, thus providing smooth installation of OFC in the duct without damaging the cable fibres.
2. Green Initiative:Plastic communication conduit has recycled material, environment friendly.
3. Corrosion resistance: PE belongs to inert materials, can resistance to various chemical media.
4. Long working life:Minimum 50 years life under normal conditions.
5. Low system cost:less maintenance costs, reduce the cost for the project.
6. Good flexibility: high resistance to impact. Resistance to earthquake and twisting.
7. Non-leakage:Plastic communication conduit can be connected by Electric welding.
application of plastic communication conduit :
* Optical cable installation and protection.
* Highway Communication Pipeline.
* Other communication channels.
||HDPE Silicon core pipe
||40/33 or custom.
||3.5mm or custom.
|Hardness of outer wall/HD
|Tensile yield strength/MPa
|Elongation at break/%
|Maximum traction load/N
|Resistant to environmental stress cracking
||48h,Invalid number ≤20%
||500m/roll or custom
||As your requirements
||Anti-aging,Chemical resistance,Good sealing performance,etc.